Suites cannot be booked through the hotel reservation web page, but only through the convention.
- whether this is for a party suite or a non-party suite,
- the names of the people who would be responsible for the suite,
- For Party Suites: (note all party suites will be in the Fairmont).
- the purpose of the party (e.g., bid, promotion, social)
- whether you want the suite for the run of the convention (provide check-in and check-out dates) or
- what your preferred night or set of nights is.
We may need to rotate some suites among parties, depending upon how many requests we receive.
- For Non-Party suites:
- your preference for which hotel (a list in preference order, if you're willing to take one of several hotels)
- your preferred check-in and check-out dates.
All requests received by the initial request deadline of March 1, 2018, will be treated as though they were received on the same date so that there is no first-come, first-served rush. Requests received by that date will all be processed and accommodated or denied to the extent possible before any requests that are received after that date.
Persons who have requested suites on or before the March 1 deadline will be notified no later than April 15, whether their requests can be accommodated. Ideally, most people will know much earlier, but depending on demand, there may be some juggling and modifications of requests before any final allocation is announced.
Depending on demand, you may not receive a suite. You are strongly encouraged to reserve rooms, which you may be able to release if you get a suite. Alternately, You may wish to consider the Fairmont Hotel deluxe rooms. These are not suites, but are larger than standard sleeping rooms and may serve for smaller hospitality rooms.
Once all requests are processed, the final assignments will be sent to the hotels along with contact information so that you can secure your suite with with the hotel.