We continue to spotlight donations from dealers, members, and staff
This may not be of interest to Worldcon Members who aren't local to the Bay Area, but given the way people move around who can tell?
The San Jose Museum of Art has donated an Advocate Membership to our auction. This includes the following benefits:
- Two membership cards for free admission for yourself and one additional member
- Reciprocal membership at more than 800 museums in North America
- Invitations to exhibition previews and members-only events
- Discounted tickets for SJMA programs and lectures
- Subscription to our newsletter and e-news
- 10% discount in the Museum Store & Café
And if you have some free time during your San Jose stay, the museum is only a few short blocks away from the McEnery Center, next door to the Fairmont Hotel!
Again, I hope you'll come out and support the Worldcon76 in San Jose Charity Auction, the beneficiary of which is the Alzheimer's Association. If you're a fan of fantastic art, unique collectables and just really cool stuff, there's sure to be quite a few items that you'll need to add to your collection.
Learn more about the Charity Auction and the Alzheimer's Association here.